The years of experience that the experts at Advantage Industrial Automation have in supporting end users, integrators and OEMs in the water and wastewater market has allowed us to gain extensive technical knowledge to determine the best results. EPA compliance, budget constraints, operational issues, security, and staffing make selecting the right partners and system a critical part of the decision-making process. These are some of the many challenges for those that operate, design, and integrate water and wastewater plants. Advantage is here to provide solutions to keep your plant operational and secure. We want to put our automation solution expertise to work for you!
Our water and wastewater solutions include:
- Visualize your process system so you can make intelligent operational decisions.
- Control your processes with state-of-the-art systems that will provide years of operation.
- Perimeter Security – Receive an alarm when there is a security threat and be able to visually identify the threat.
- Protect your instruments and control systems from lightning strikes.
- Take advantage of mobile devices to allow your team to be more efficient from where they are.
- Know where and how your energy is being used to see how to use it correctly.
- Ethernet Security – Protect your network from cyber attacks.
- Ethernet Network High Availability – Keep your network up even when lightning strikes or backhoes dig up your network.
Whether you are an end user, system integrator or consultant engineer, Advantage Industrial Automation will work with you to provide a hardware and software solution to fit your system requirements.
If you’re in AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC or TN and are interested in learning more about what benefits Advantage Industrial Automation can provide you, contact us here.