The fast moving demands of automation have changed the requirements of machinery guarding. In the past the guarding systems that were available were more often than not a hindrance to the production process and were removed.
Today increasing numbers of accidents are statistics of the past due to reliable ergonomic guarding systems. Consequently, Advantage offers guarding systems that are ergonomic and effective—and unobtrusive to the work process.
Advantage can help you:
• Identify zones to be guarded
• Define safety functions to be performed, including operator detection
• Conform to the category of the parts of the safety related control system
• Investigate the use of electromechanical interlocks and opto-electronic sensors
• Increase asset utilization and Overall Equipment Effectiveness
Be productive, but remain safe. That’s the bottom line.
If you’re in AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC or TN and are interested in learning more about what benefits Advantage Industrial Automation can provide you, contact us here.